Our Limited Edition Collections are released in a series of multi-size format prints. Each piece will be released in an edition of 50 Artist Proofs and 200 Limited Edition pieces. We offer multiple display finishes.
Each art piece will include: certificate of that editions number | matching tamper proof serial number to art piece | hand signed artist signature
If you are interested in a custom order or image featured on our Instagram @OALIVING we can accomodate most requests. Simply email us at : email@example.com
MATERIAL AND FINISH
1/4" Premium Acrylic: This thickness and grade of acrylic is more common in gallery configurations and creates a luxurious modern feel. Borders feature hand polished diamond edges.
In addition, our back framing is also custom made to accommodate each individual size. It extends very close to the borders making it a low profile back frame that creates a floating effect. When your print arrives, it is ready to hang on the wall with our simple mounting system.
Upon special requests we also offer museum quality 1/4" TruLife® acrylic.
What is TruLife® Acrylic?
This museum-grade material acrylic was developed specifically for face mount applications. It captures details with lifelike colors, incredible depth, and clarity for the highest resolution viewing experience.
Some of its distinct features and benefits include:
- Anti-reflective—reflections are nearly invisible when image is printed or face mounted
- Vibrant colors, depth, and clarity
- Abrasion resistance
- Anti-static properties to minimize dust
- 99% UV protection
If you are interested in TruLife® Acrylic please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our prints are made with 100% premium cotton. They come ready to hang and are gallery wrapped in a custom 1.5" inch wood framing.
Fine Art Sheet Metal:
Our printing process for metal prints involves layering image to achieve depth and texture. The matted metallic finish looks very vivid and adds a modern touch to the art work. Images arrive ready to hang, with custom wood frame mounted to the rear of the piece. The frame features a floating effect to add elegance to your art piece.
Metallic finish prints have a pearlescent effect embedded into the paper itself, which adds a luxurious brilliance to our images. It almost creates a 3D effect and gives your photos a warmth and depth that no other paper can. Color is truly vibrant in this photo finish. Prints in the metallic finish option are incredibly defined and sharp. This paper is used for all our acrylic prints.
We offer portrait and landscape mode in select images. Both options are not always simultaneously available in all images. Although we offer a preset range of dimensions, we can accomodate special projects or alternate larger sizes measuring up to 60x120.
If you are interested in alternative sizing, please contact us by email at email@example.com Remember to include: IMAGE SIZE / IMAGE NAME / YOUR ADDRESS OA LIVING Fine Art Photography Collections are all offered as limited edition series. Each photograph selected has a predetermined number of prints produced. Once photograph sells out, we will never reprint the photograph again.CARE
We recommend using extreme caution whenever it is necessary to clean the surface of your fine art acrylic art piece.
According to our material manufacturer’s instructions:
- Wipe the acrylic top with a clean and soft lint-free damp cloth or chamois. Apply only very light pressure, rinse with clean water, and dry by blotting the cloth.
- Place the acrylic on a surface clear of debris and lint particles.
- Spot-clean with a dry lint-free or micro-fiber cloth by wiping in a soft, circular motion.
- Mild soap and water solution may be used if dry cleaning is not effective.
- Do not use dry or gritty cloths, they may and will cause surface scratches and create a static electric charge on the non-coated surface.
-Do not use glass cleaning sprays, kitchen scouring compounds or solvents such as acetone, gasoline, or lacquer to clean acrylic.
- Do NOT use an acrylic cleaner or polishing agent. Do NOT try to hand polish or buff scratches in this product as it may cause damage to the coating.
- For removal of all traces of protective film adhesive residue: Mix a couple drops of dish detergent with distilled water. Use on micro-fiber cloth to clean surface of glazing. Rinse with distilled water to ensure removal of any detergent residue and dry off with second cloth.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We strongly suggest hanging to be carried out by an experienced professional. OA LIVING is not responsible for personal injury and/or property damage cause by mishandeling any of our prints.
USA : We use USPS Priority mail service and UPS.
We currently offer free shipping for all limited edition acrylic prints for US only. All acrylic prints are wrapped and safeguarded in-house with custom made box or crate. We stand 100% behind the quality of our work and inspect every item before it ships out. Since OA LIVING Fine Art Photography Limited Editions are custom-made and sold in limited quantities, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- 1 to 2 weeks: Glossy Paper Prints
- 2 to 3 weeks: Acrylic, Metal, or Canvas art pieces
- International Orders: We will include information on quote.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. OA LIVING is not responsible for any Customs, Duties that may be applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.)